Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Blog Description


Welcome to my blog, my name is Desirae Tainatongo I am a public health promotion major at CSUN whose interests are in women's health and reproductive health. As previously stated my interests are in women's health and reproductive health, so here you will find that the topics I post will mainly revolve around those. My posts will not only be health related, but they will also be politically related such as health care plans, policies, laws, legislation's, and right's related to women's health. I hope as I learn more about women’s health that readers will enjoy learning along with me though my posts.

7 comments:

  1. Thanks for this awesome blog.I will share this.
    Tucson dentist

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a good and also fascinating article.I like it so much.Thanks for publishing this one.You should visit this Las Vegas Dentist

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well I will say that this is really awesome article.Burnaby dentist

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well I was just passing on health blogs but your blog attracted me so much to see this.Thanks for this good blog.see this Vero Beach Dentist

    ReplyDelete
  5. Every one is praising your blog so beautifully.I am also impressed to see this.
    Cincinnati Dentist

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was in search of a health blog as like your.When I saw this I said wallah! its the goal that I was seeking for last two hours.
    Thanks :)
    Fountain Valley Dentist

    ReplyDelete
  7. Woo! I was searching a health blog.Thanks for ending my search.
    Beverly Hills Cosmetic Dentist

    ReplyDelete